Welcome, let's improve your business today!
When does an IT company become more than just an IT company?Is it when they surpass 25 years of honesty and integrity, helping other businesses improve, grow and prosper to their full potential?Is it when they embrace the power of giving back, by engaging in community outreach, charitable donations, volunteer programs, and non-profit support?Or is it when they become so entwined in the fabric of the community, through ALL of these efforts, that you can’t imagine your city without them?
We’re HUB Computer Solutions , and we have been a passionate supporter of local business and community for over a quarter century.
Working @ HUB
We have a big, bright space that is open and collaborative, with lots of dedicated meeting space, and a relaxed kitchen and relaxation area. We have a fun, team environment that promotes an encourages collaboration and cross-learning opportunities in the many technologies we support.
We offer highly competitive salaries. In addition, we also offer a company RSP plan, benefits including health/dental/life/disability insurance, as well as personal days and flex time. Intermediate Networking Engineer
Your goal in this position is to bring all of your experience, expertise and industry insight to work as part of a dynamic team, having responsibility for managing assigned projects to deliver services by established objectives. Extensive hands-on experience with various Microsoft Windows Server and virtualization technologies is essential for success.
Practically speaking, you will:
• Interface with Technical Sales Engineers on IT solution design and planning
• Advanced network and IT solution deployments and documentation
• Quick and efficient problem resolution and technical support for clients
• Evaluate and test new technologies and methodologies
• Manage assigned projects to deliver services by established objectives.
Ideally, you have the following qualifications:
The successful candidate is someone with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience and has a post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field or the equivalent certifications and/or experience is required.
Additionally, the successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
● Must be a good fit for company culture.
● Able to dynamically multitask across numerous issues in a high-pressure environment
● Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
● Legally entitled to work in Canada
● Excellent communications both in written and verbal form
● A passion for technology and new challenges
● Superior troubleshooting skills
● Quick and efficient problem solving and analytical skills
● High-level customer service focus
● Able to effectively work as part of a team on IT solution design and planning
● Great attention to detail and accuracy in documentation
Knowledge in the following areas is considered an asset:
● Microsoft Server and Active Directory
● Microsoft Office 365
● Advanced IT solution deployments
● Cloud controlled wireless solutions
● Backup software and solutions
● Antivirus software
● Remote management/monitoring software
How to apply:
Please click on this link to apply: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/37195?s=fc
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
Other inquiries can be sent to email@example.com We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.